Gameplay changing update
- 2 New tile types: Wire and Wirable.
- Tile properties.
- Improved Level Editor.
- 7 New tiles and two tile changes.
- Wire is a new tile type that gets triggered only by objects (players and monsters).
- Wirable is a new tile type that requires power in order to be triggered.
- Spikes revamp from harmful into harmful wirable.
- Door changed from interactable into interactable wirable.
6 New unique Base Tiles:
- Pressure Button (Wire that triggers when a player or a ground monster stands on it)
- Button (Interactable Wire that triggers off after some time)
- Lever (Interactable Wire that can be triggered on and off)
- Gate (Wirable that opens when triggered)
- Semaphor (Wirable, when having power it triggers on and off with intervals)
- Sign (A tile that displays a text tooltip when near it)
Additionally, Decoration tiles also have the Tooltip and Trampoline has the Rotation properties.
1 New droppable Tile:
- Button Hazard (Works exactly as Button)
Level Editor changes:
- New Move/Select tool: allows selecting, moving and copying tiles.
- New Wire tool: allows attaching (and unattach – right click) wires from a wire or wirable tile to a wirable one, additionally supports selecting to change tile properties.
- Existing tools improved, Grid readded, and most tools now have Alt or Control/Command modifiers (Selecting also has a Shift modifier).
- Level borders are now editable and camera boundaries at the bottom while not in live edit mode has been increased.
- Improved local level editor data, it will now save the camera and player position if applicable, along with other settings.
- Added two new types of camera movement: Camera Edge Pan and Middle Mouse Scroll.
- Restrictions for live edit mode are now completely removed.
- Color (select the color of the tile, currently only for Doors and Keys)
- Rotation (4 or 2 types of rotation)
- Triggered (if the wire is triggered by default, currently only for Lever)
- ON Power (power it gives when triggered)
- OFF Power (power it gives when untriggered)
- Required Power (power it required to trigger [more or equal])
- Reversed Required Power (if checked, “Required Power” turns into [less or equal])
- OFF Delay (Time it takes to untrigger after being triggered, currently only for Button)
- Decay (if checked, lerp from ON Power to OFF Power instead of turning off only after “Off Delay”, currently only for Button)
- ON Duration (Time it stays triggered, currently only for Semaphor)
- OFF Duration (Time it stays untriggered, currently only for Semaphor)
- Tooltip (editable on Sign and Decoration tiles)
Also many other tweaks, fixes, and improvements.